There is intense competition in the music industry. This has made it quite tough for aspiring music artists to make their talent known in the industry. Online music distributors bring a platform for talented music artists to showcase their talent. This article provides a step-by-step procedure for musicians to release a new album or song online.
Why Do You Need Assistance Of A Music Distribution Service?
Getting your music across to people is a tedious process. Music streaming services such as Spotify does not let independent musicians upload music on their website. To get your songs on Spotify, you have to work with a “music distributor/ record label” to list their music to iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify.
MusicDigi is a leading digital music distribution platform to distribute musical creations on popular music channels such as Google Play, iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer, etc.
What Does A Music Artist Need To Get Their Music List On Streaming Sites?
A music artist should make sure that their music appeals to the audience. It should match the taste and preferences of the listeners. In other words, it should be good enough to be released.
It is required that you know well to sing, make catchy beats, or create rap music. These are the necessary skills that will make it stand out in the crowd. If you can play any musical instrument then it will be a bonus. It will help you stand ahead of your competitors. Hone your music playing skills before recording the music.
How To Get Music On Online Music Streaming Services?
Choosing online music distributors is one of the best ways to sell your music online. The best part is that these platforms charge a nominal fee to get your music on streaming platforms easily and quickly.
Here is how these online platforms work to benefit music artists.
- Create a Free Account
- Sign Up for the account and verify the account via confirmation mail.
- Begin your music release. If you want to release a single song, then choose “Single” else “Album”
- Users pay a fee, to upload their album/song.
- Next, they have to provide information about the music they wish to release such as artists, features, release date, cover art, title, etc.
- After a few weeks, users can access the music on various music streaming platforms.
Which Is The Best Place To Upload Music Online?
It is the best place to put music on Apple Music. It offers the following features to the users.
- Compared to all other music distributors, it provides the best payout structure.
- Users get loads of additional features
- It is simple and effective to use
- It allows its users to keep 100% of their royalties
- No hidden fees involved
- Users get peace of mind knowing about the full distribution of their music on all popular music channels
- Users get stats and analytics about their performance of music online
- Offers add-ons like Social Media management and Publishing Administration to collect royalties
- Film and television sync placement opportunities
- Opportunities to get the music more exposure
- Quick Customer Support gets back to you within a day or so.
It is another great platform to put your music on Tidal. Here are some features of this service:
- It costs less than other online music distribution options. This makes it beneficial for users on a strict budget.
- The platform offers an unlimited plan wherein users can release a new song, album, or ep every single week. It requires them to have an active yearly subscription
- Another good thing about this platform is that users do not need to stay subscribed to the platform to keep their releases on music streaming services.
- The platform also offers services related to publishing, social media, etc.
This is another music popular distribution service to sell your music on Amazon. The platform also creates physical CDs of your music and distributes it to all the key music record stores.
Online music distribution platform helps in effective distribution of music on various popular music services. This helps them get increased exposure for their songs. Furthermore, these platforms also put users’ music for sale that helps them earn money and gain recognition.