Hemp oil is one of the oldest natural oil that contains various essential nutrients, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, proteins, and others. It is used to cook delicious food items from salads to biscuits, ice creams, and more.
According to healthcare experts, hemp oil can boost up the immune system and circulation, improve heart health, and aid in the healthy functioning of the brain.
Moreover, hemp oil contains saturated fats less than 40% and omega-3 fatty acids 25x more than olive oil. Due to these reasons, hemp oil has occupied a place in the hearts of many people.
The citizens of the U.S. can purchase the full spectrum CBD oil at an affordable from the top-rated online stores like JUSTCBD. They provide hemp-based CBD products made under hygienic conditions at an affordable price. You can also use the oil to make homemade CBD gummies.
Here are a few recipes that help you to cook delicious food with hemp oil in your kitchen.
Fry your favorite food items
Using hemp oil for deep fries is not ideal, but you can make use to sauté your favorite veggies, meat, and chicken. Also, you can cook eggs with it. You can even use it to dress roasted veggies and boiled eggs.
- Chop cabbage and rinse it with warm water
- Add hemp oil to a pan, let it heat, and fry the cabbage for few minutes
- Now, add pepper, coriander, and salt
- Cook it for few more minutes until it turns light brown.
- Take a bowl and whisk 3 to 4 eggs
- Add pepper, coriander, salt, and milk
- Heat hemp oil, toss the eggs and let it cook for few minutes
Dress up your salad
Hemp oil can make the salads more tasty and wonderful. Also, it is a healthy way to dress your salad as you can obtain the nutritional values in pure form.
- Add hemp oil to the lettuce leaves
- Then, add lemon, pepper, and salt, balsamic with vinaigrette, or squeeze lime
- Sauté or fry chicken
- Add your favorite veggies
- Add lemon, salt, and 2 tablespoon hemp oil
Bake your favorite snacks or desserts
Make healthy snacks and desserts by using hemp oil. Tip: Use little hemp oil and more other oils or vegetables for nutty taste and nutrients.
- Take brownie batter, add 1 to 2 tablespoon hemp oil, and bake it
- To enhance its flavor use hemp hearts toppings
- Take butternut squash in a bowl
- Add hemp oil and rosemary
- For enhanced flavor add hemp milk
Hemp oil benefits
Hemp oil offers a range of health benefits, a few of them are listed below:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves energy levels
- Increases metabolic rate
- Moistures scalp and skin
- Improves functioning of organs
Although using hemp oil is very exciting, but you have to be cautious while preparing food items. They include using only 2 tablespoons of hemp oil, using an unrefined oil, and cooking it with other oils.
Many stores offer high-quality hemp products, choose the best one and order today to enjoy the taste and health benefits.